Please check the following resource before contacting us:
API System Status - check the status of the Exchange API services.
Getting Started Guide - quick start guide for the Exchange API, including request & response examples.
FAQ's - search our knowledge base for the answer to your questions.
Reference Guide - the latest documentation for the Exchange API.
Sample Code - available in a number of programming languages.
Developer Tools - quickly test API operations via a simple interface.
Betfair Partnerships - to track activity and players to your Affiliate and Partnerships account, please contact your Account Manager who will supply you with the necessary links and formats.
If these resources don't help and you need further API Support, please contact us using the Developer Support form below.
For general queries regarding your Betfair account, please contact the Betfair Customer Service team.
- Betfair Customer ServiceBetfair Help Centre
- Betfair Customer Service TwitterAvailable 08:00 - 23:00 (BST/GMT)
- Betfair PartnershipsBetfair Partnerships
- Developer Support 09:00-17:00 (BST/GMT) Monday - Friday (exc. UK bank holidays) - Submit contact form below
When raising API issues via https://developer.betfair.com/support/ please provide the following details;
- Your App Key
- Username/ AccountId
- ErrorCode/UUID (if exception) e.g. “errorCode : UNEXPECTED_ERROR requestUUID : prdang007-11130238-0005ef4437”
API Request details:
- Date/Time of the issue with timezone
- Operation/Endpoint URL
- JSON request
- JSON response
- Expected behavior
- Actual behavior
- Your Application logs (if available)
This will help us to fully investigate any issues in a timely manner.