- orderFilter (optional)
This optional filter already filters by your account; but additional data shaping is supported
Line markets being sent on the Market Stream can be identified by the bettingType field of MarketDefinition (with value of "LINE").
The MarketDefinition of Line markets provide some additional fields that will be null for all other types,
- lineMaxUnit - maximum value for the outcome, in market units for this market (eg 100 runs).
- lineMinUnit - minimum value for the outcome, in market units for this market (eg 0 runs).
- lineInterval - the odds ladder on this market will be between the range of lineMinUnit and lineMaxUnit, in increments of the interval value.e.g. If lineMinUnit=10 runs, lineMaxUnit=20 runs, lineInterval=0.5 runs, then valid odds include 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5 up to 20 runs.
For updates for Orders on Line markets received on the Order Stream be aware of how the following properties behave,
- price - line markets operate at even-money odds of 2.0. However, price for these markets refers to the line positions available as defined by the markets min-max range and interval steps.
- side - for Line markets a 'B' bet refers to a SELL line and an 'L' bet refers to a BUY line.
- averagePriceMatched - this value is not meaningful for activity on Line markets and is not guaranteed to be returned or maintained for these markets.
Please note, the full Exchange Stream API specification is available online only here
- Markets moved under a new eventId - In certain circumstances, a market may move from one eventId to another due to actions performed by our Market Operations team. This will cause the Exchange Stream API to hold two copies of the market in its cache and the initial image of the market provided will therefore contain both cpies of the market. In these circumstances further Stream API updates will only be sent for the latest version of the market. You can identify the latest version of the market using the "version" parameter returned in the initial image and should only store the market with the higher version number.