|title||A few points to note with Swagger:|
- It's cross platform and we can't control how it works / behaves - but it does save a lot of error prone typing.
- Enums and Inheritance are a little flaky:
- Enums for error codes / filters etc. are defined but are treated as strings in c# (so you will need to copy definitions from the swagger spec until this is fixed by swagger).
- Inheritance is defined but not generated correctly - you will have to manually manipulate the op=<type> field
- In c# JsonCreationConverter is the typical way to model inheritance
- In java look at JsonSubTypes
- We are not a REST service - so only the swagger generated model package is relevant
Betfair support sample applications are available for both C# and Java via https://github.com/betfair/stream-api-sample-code
This optional filter already filters by your account; but additional data shaping is supported