- The stake for each back offer is a minimum of 200 Euro Cents and can only be incremented in multiples of 50 Euro Cents.
- Any lay offers placed by the customer, must be placed in such a way as to ensure that the stake for any corresponding back offer amounts to a minimum of 50 Euro Cents.
- A placeOrders request may contain up to 50 bet instructions. Any submissions containing more than 50 instructions will fail.
- We cannot accept betting offers with potential winnings, calculated on the basis of the pre-selected odds that exceed the amount envisaged by article 12, paragraph 4, of Finance Minister Decree no. 111 of 1 March 2006 (10,000 Euros). N.B. This amount includes the original stake.
- placeOrders request containing both back and lay bets in the same order will be rejected.
- Bets cannot be accepted between 0200 and 0600 GMTbetween 0100-0500 GMT. Customers should prevent their bots from submitting placeOrders requests during this time.