To use the Italian Exchange with API-NG you need to create an Application Key for your Italian Exchange account by following the process outlined via https://api.developer.betfair.com/services/webapps/docs/display/1smk3cen4v3lu3yomq5qye0ni/Application+Keys
Once you have done created an App Key, you will need to login to API-NG using the Italian Exchange endpoint which is as follows:
- The stake for each back offer is a minimum of 200 Euro Cents and can only be incremented in multiples of 50 Euro Cents.
- Any lay offers placed by the customer, must be placed in such a way as to ensure that the stake for any corresponding back offer amounts to a minimum of 50 Euro Cents.
- A placeOrders request may contain up to 50 bet instructions. Any submissions containing more than 50 instructions will fail.
- We cannot accept betting offers with potential winnings, calculated on the basis of the pre-selected odds that exceed the amount envisaged by article 12, paragraph 4, of Finance Minister Decree no. 111 of 1 March 2006 (10,000 Euros). N.B. This amount includes the original stake.
- placeOrders request containing both back and lay bets in the same order will be rejected.
- Bets cannot be accepted between 0100-0500 UTC. Customers should prevent their bots from submitting placeOrders requests during this time.
- Customers cannot place bets with persistenceType = PERSIST via the Italian Exchange.