Italian residents who have registered an Italian Exchange account can access the Betfair Exchange API. Italian residents can register an account via https://register.betfair.it/account/italy/registration
To use the Italian Exchange with API-NG you need to create an Application Key for your Italian Exchange account by following the process outlined via https://api.developer.betfair.com/services/webapps/docs/display/1smk3cen4v3lu3yomq5qye0ni/Application+Keys
Once you have done created an App Key, you will need to login to API-NG using the Italian Exchange endpoint which is as follows:
Interactive Login - Desktop Application
Interactive Login - API Endpoint
Once a session token has been obtained via the .it login methods above, any further API requests should be sent to the UK Exchange endpoints indicated below.
|Requests to these endpoints will automatically return the markets that are available to Italian Exchange customers.|
To use the interactive login with the Italian Exchange your App Key will need to be white-listed by Betfair. White-listing is not required to use the non-interactive login method.
There are several additional regulatory rules which apply specifically and only to accounts betting on the Italian Exchange (https://www.betfair.it/exchange):
- The stake for each back offer is a minimum of 200 Euro Cents and can only be incremented in multiples of 50 Euro Cents.
- Any lay offers placed by the customer, must be placed in such a way as to ensure that the stake for any corresponding back offer amounts to a minimum of 50 Euro Cents.
- A placeOrders request may contain up to 50 bet instructions. Any submissions containing more than 50 instructions will fail.
- We cannot accept betting offers with potential winnings, calculated on the basis of the pre-selected odds that exceed the amount envisaged by article 12, paragraph 4, of Finance Minister Decree no. 111 of 1 March 2006 (10,000 Euros). N.B. This amount includes the original stake.
- placeOrders request containing both back and lay bets in the same order will be rejected. The error REJECTED_BY_REGULATOR will be returned in these circumstances.
- Bets cannot be accepted between 0200 and 0600 GMT. Bets submitted during the closed period will return the REJECTED_BY_REGULATOR error message. Customers should prevent their bots from submitting placeOrders requests during this time.
|The Italian Exchange isn't available for betting between 0200 and 0600 GMT|