We maintain sample code in Java & C# , C# and Node.js here: https://github.com/betfair/stream-api-sample-code
Sample Application - C#, Java &
A console based C# & , Java and Node.js sample application is available for the Market & Order Streaming API and is available via https://github.com/betfair/stream-api-sample-code
- orderFilter (optional)
This optional filter already filters by your account; but additional data shaping is supported
Line markets being sent on the Market Stream can be identified by the bettingType field of MarketDefinition (with value of "LINE").
The MarketDefinition of Line markets provide some additional fields that will be null for all other types,
- lineMaxUnit - maximum value for the outcome, in market units for this market (eg 100 runs).
- lineMinUnit - minimum value for the outcome, in market units for this market (eg 0 runs).
- lineInterval - the odds ladder on this market will be between the range of lineMinUnit and lineMaxUnit, in increments of the interval value.e.g. If lineMinUnit=10 runs, lineMaxUnit=20 runs, lineInterval=0.5 runs, then valid odds include 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5 up to 20 runs.
For updates for Orders on Line markets received on the Order Stream be aware of how the following properties behave,
- price - line markets operate at even-money odds of 2.0. However, price for these markets refers to the line positions available as defined by the markets min-max range and interval steps.
- side - for Line markets a 'B' bet refers to a SELL line and an 'L' bet refers to a BUY line.
- averagePriceMatched - this value is not meaningful for activity on Line markets and is not guaranteed to be returned or maintained for these markets.